Grades: PK-8 | 929 students
- The mission of Epiphany School is to educate children to become responsible adults living out Christian values and Catholic faith. This is achieved by emphasizing excellence in academics, personal growth, and spiritual development in Christ.
- The cooperation and participation of both the parish and school communities are essential to this endeavor.
- The school community promotes a safe and wholesome environment conducive to learning and to the healthy spiritual and physical development of the children.
- Here teachers give students the opportunity for mastery through diverse tasks and assessments.
- The school's commitment to academic excellence fosters the development of responsible leaders by cultivating critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The school nurtures the values of social justice and peace by embracing cultural diversity, participating in global outreach programs, and advocating awareness of social issues.
- The school is responsible for the continual evaluation of teaching practices, curriculum, and educational technology, in order to provide an effective educational program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||929 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Language Arts 6, 7, 8, Advanced Literature 5,6,7,8, Advanced Mathematics 5,6,7, Algebra 1,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 18|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 652 students
5400 Sw 102nd Ave
Miami, FL 33165
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 885 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
Coral GablesGrades: PK-5 | 425 students
5692 North Kendall Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33156
MiamiGrades: NS-8 | 521 students
7303 Southwest 64th Street
Miami, FL 33143
Coral GablesGrades: PK-8 | 909 students
2701 Indian Mound Trl
Coral Gables, FL 33134
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.