Grades: K-8 | 545 students
- The school of the Epiphany is known for innovation and its commitment to progress.
- The school’s commitment to curricular excellence includes a balance between keeping abreast of new trends while never abandoning tried-and-true educational practices.
- The School of the Epiphany is a Catholic, Parochial school serving the youth of Epiphany Parish and its surrounding areas.
- We challenge students to achieve educational excellence within a Catholic tradition.
- The School of the Epiphany operates in service to Epiphany Parish and in the spirit of the Presentation Sisters.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is an active ministry within the larger Epiphany Catholic Christian Community.
- We believe that Catholic education teaches to the whole child by promoting the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of each student through comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Recognizing the innate dignity of the students as children of God, we nurture educational excellence.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany models the gospel message of Jesus Christ and that teaching is a grace-filled, professional ministry of the Catholic faith.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is a model of Christian values and social justice.
- We believe that parents, as the primary educators of their children, join with the larger Epiphany community to supportively enhance the students’ education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 248 students
3371 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 224 students
299 Precita Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
South San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 305 students
434 Alida Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.