- Academic excellence is a way of life at Episcopal.
- The curriculum is designed to challenge all students at their highest level and to provide the strong foundation necessary for success in college as well as for an adult life of leadership and service.
- Episcopal offers an atmosphere of intellectual integrity which reinforces traditional values such as honor, compassion, care and concern.
- Students are trained to think critically and to communicate effectively.
- Classes are small, which encourages friendly interaction between students and faculty.
- In addition to Academics, strong Athletics and Fine Arts Programs, and weekly Chapel, help develop the entire student.
- A quality college-preparatory education is provided in an environment that focuses on readying the student for a lifetime of leadership and citizenship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||871 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||23 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Art History, Biology, Calculus, Ceramics, Chemistry, Computer Science AB, English Language/Composition, English Literature/Composition, Environmental Science, European History, French 5, German 5, Latin 4, Latin 5, Music Theory, Photography, Physics, Spanish 5, Statistics, United States Government and Politics, United States History,|
|Average SAT score||1770|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms, Middle and Upper School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition typically changes each year with Middle school being slightly less than Upper school. MS:$17550; US: $18400|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$9,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Peggy P. Fox|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Dance,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1677 students
7400 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
JacksonvilleGrades: NS-12 | 732 students
5520 University Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32216
JacksonvilleGrades: KG-12 | 402 students
7788 Ramona Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32221
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
5732 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 369 students
5725 Fort Caroline Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32277