|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kim Verrett|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, FootballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, Rock Band, Private music lessons, Student Council, National Honor Society, Drama, Chess Drama Club, Rock Band, Private music lessons,
Student Council, National Honor Society, Drama, Chess,
- We encourage you to explore Esprit International School. Here, you will find an innovative system of education that has been utilized in Montessori schools around the world for over one hundred years. It provides a highly successful approach to educating children to develop the skills to be creative thinkers and life-long learners.
- Current research supports the Montessori method and many Montessori elementary and secondary programs are currently being developed across the country and around the world by dedicated educators from public, private and charter school programs seeking ways to change the face of education to meet the changing needs of our society during the “technology revolution.” The factory model approach to education is being replaced by programs similar to Esprit; programs that encourage creative thinking and problem solving skills. At Esprit, we are passionate about meeting the social and emotional needs of students, hand in hand with helping students excel academically.
- There are certain qualities about our school that are impossible to capture until you visit. As you walk through the doors on your first visit to Esprit, the warmth and energy is palpable. The energy and intellect of our teachers is another quality that must be experienced. In our Montessori classrooms, our trained, knowledgeable teachers guide our students’ work with creativity and love. They offer challenge and support to the adolescent thinkers in our Middle School; they offer guidance and opportunity to our Elementary students; they offer respectful nurture to our children in Preschool.
- We encourage you to spend time exploring our website at espritinternationalschool.com. As you do this, we hope many of your questions are answered, but we also hope that it sparks new questions for you. In fact, we hope it leads you to call us, to come for a tour, and to see Esprit for yourself. Only by visiting can you experience all that we have to offer. We believe that you will be captured by the prepared environments of our classrooms, the displays of art, and the sounds of music. But what we really hope you see is our school family in action: a child talking with a teacher, parents working together, or a middle school student helping a younger child.
- Learning, exploring, and smiling students are the most important members of our family, and they are the focus of an Esprit education. Underneath all our interactions with children lie the Montessori tenets: multi-aged, diverse classrooms; prepared environments designed to facilitate choices for children; teachers acting as role models and facilitators; and an atmosphere of respect, grace, and courtesy.
- Esprit offers a wonderfully unique educational environment, and we invite you to experience it first-hand. Come for a visit, let our family welcome yours, and watch us live our mission as “a community of families, staff, and trustees who work together, guided by the needs of our children.”
- Please feel free to contact the office at any time by calling 281-298-9200. You may also email email@example.com with your questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-1 | 111 students
8401 Kuykendahl Rd
The Woodlands, TX 77382
SpringGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
5655 Creekside Forest Dr
Spring, TX 77389
KingwoodGrades: PK-12 | 271 students
1711 Hamblen Road
Kingwood, TX 77339
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 603 students
4363 Sylvanfield Dr
Houston, TX 77014