|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,450|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is available, as well as family discounts.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||KC Wollenberg|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Challenge, Chess Club, Conquest, Dance, Drama, Lego Club, Martial Arts, Piano, Polish Class, Pre-K Dance, Student Council, Violin, Voice, Yearbook Art, Band, Challenge, Chess Club, Conquest, Dance, Drama, Lego Club, Martial Arts, Piano, Polish Class, Pre-K Dance, Violin, Voice, Yearbook, Student Council,
The mission of Everest Academy is to provide the highest quality of education to our students and to contribute to their integral formation as Christian leaders. At Everest our dedicated team of teachers, staff and parents assist your child to develop to his/her full potential as a well-rounded leader. This is achieved through the educational approach of Integral Formation which fosters excellence in four key areas of personal development: intellectual, spiritual, apostolic, and human character formation.
- Intellectual Formation: through studying a rigorous and balanced academic curriculum, acquiring critical thinking skills, and learning to communicate clearly, logically, and creatively.
- Character Formation: grow in core values that enable positive leadership; cultivate essential character strengths, including discipline, responsibility, and a sense of personal dignity; and foster interpersonal skills and the capacity for teamwork.
- Spiritual Formation: strengthen a personal relationship with Christ, learn the fundamentals of Catholic teaching, and discover a meaning in life that inspires the pursuit of excellence.
- Apostolic Formation: develop generosity through concrete acts of self-giving and service, form a sense of social responsibility and learn to share personal talents, exercise leadership by serving as mentors and role models.
Profile last updated: 07/14/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LisleGrades: PK-8 | 728 students
4913 Columbia Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
Downers GroveGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
1400 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
LemontGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
20w145 Davey Rd
Lemont, IL 60439