Since 1991, we`ve provided families in Southeastern Michigan with extraordinary Catholic education on our 90-acre campus located in Clarkston.
The hallmarks of an Everest education is Integral Formation, which forms all aspects of a child: their intellect, their spirit, and their character.
Everest understands that God made each person unique with their own set of talents and gifts. Small class sizes allow our highly qualified faculty to work with each student individually to ensure they`re achieving their personal potential.
Our students receive the academic advantages of single gender instruction while still having co-ed social opportunities.
Everest also hosts international students from grades 6-12 which provides students with a multi-cultural learning experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maura Plante|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Bowling, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Everest Collegiate High School and Everest Academy implements the Integral Formation method of education developed by the Legionaries of Christ. Used in over 150 schools around the world, Integral Formation is built upon the Christian view of the person and focuses on forming all dimensions of the person - their intellectual, human, spiritual, and apostolic capacities. More simply put, we develop each child's knowledge, character, faith, and spirit of service, thus helping them fulfill the unique mission for which they were created.INTELLECTUAL FORMATION
- Everest sets high, yet attainable, academic expectations for its students. Solidintellectual formation provides a wealth of knowledge and an ability to think, speak and write clearly, coherently, and persuasively. Students develop habits essential for ongoing success after graduation including study skills, concentration and critical thinking, perseverance, and a desire to produce high quality work.HUMAN FORMATION
- Character is at the core of authentic leadership. Character allows students to master themselves so as to be faithful to their personal convictions. Human formation is the development of a strong and virtuous character. This process involves assisting students to grow in virtue, self-confidence, and leadership skills. Their integrity, honesty, and compassion make them good and loyal friends. SPIRITUAL FORMATION
- Spiritual formation aims to help students fulfill the mission for which they were created, developing a deep, personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. Christ becomes the ultimate motive for all of a student's choices and actions. The student's intellectual and human growth comes to perfection through God's grace and through the student's spiritual efforts.APOSTOLIC FORMATION
- We seek to develop in our students the heart of an apostle, one that is sensitive and responsive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of others. Students perform concrete works of charity both within the school and for the larger community. Apostolic formation brings students into contact with the realities of life, awakening in them a sense of responsibility that will continue to be lived out as adults.
Profile last updated: 02/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
ClarkstonGrades: K-12 | 108 students
8585 Dixie Hwy
Clarkston, MI 48348
RochesterGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
3300 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
ClarkstonGrades: K-9 | 177 students
8970 Dixie Hwy
Clarkston, MI 48348
White LakeGrades: PK-8 | 438 students
9040 Hutchins St
White Lake, MI 48386