Grades: K-12 | 14 students
- Fairhaven Seventh-Day Adventist School has as its mission: To provide affordable, quality Christian Education, to better prepare children for their spiritual, moral and social responsibilities, while mastering academic studies that will better prepare them for the world in which we live.
- Principal, John Adeogun and Assistant, Terinza Osborne, have taken up the charge and challenge of training our SDA young people for the Lord's service.
- After much prayer and planning by those few members, the following year saw the beginning of a new school.
- The Michigan Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists sent H. T. Saulter to serve as Principal/Teacher of the Flint No.2 S.D.A. School.
- In ensuing years, many dedicated teachers followed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Swartz CreekGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
5255 S. Linden Rd.
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
BurtonGrades: PK-12 | 378 students
1223 S Belsay Rd
Burton, MI 48509
DavisonGrades: PK-12 | 331 students
7306 E Atherton Rd
Davison, MI 48423
FlintGrades: 9-12 | 541 students
G2040 W Carpenter Rd
Flint, MI 48505
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.