Grades: PK-8 | 313 students
- North tustin is one of Fairmont's most diversified campuses.
- Students share their passions for music and drama in North Tustin's auditorium.
- An expansive art studio houses North Tustin's renowned visual arts program.
- State science fair winners perfect their skills in the science and computer labs.
- A history of placing among the top three teams in the sixth, seventh and eighth grade OC Academic Pentathlon competitions speaks to the overall academic excellence of this campus.
- In addition, the campus has distinguished itself in Junior High debate competitions. This WASC accredited campus is technologically advanced and incorporates wireless assessment tools, HD projection systems, interactive white boards and other high-tech tools in the classroom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sheryl Reynolds|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ASB, Academic Pentathlon, Cheerleading, Community Service, DSL and Tri-Way Sports, Debate ASB, Cheerleading, Debate, Academic Pentathlon,
DSL and Tri-Way Sports,
- Second Place School at the Orange County Debate League Tournament (2011)
- Second Place at the Orange County Pentathlon Super Quiz Competition (2011)
- Outstanding School Award at the Orange County Science & Engineering Fair (2011)
- Cheerleaders – First Place in the Tustin Tiller Days Parade (2011)
- Cheerleaders – First Place in the Universal Cheerleading Association’s Southern California Regional Competition (2011)
- Cheerleaders – Second Place in the UCA National Competition in Orlando, Florida (2011)
- Cheerleaders - 2nd place at CheerPros Ca State Championships in Long Beach, CA (2011)
Profile last updated: 03/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Yorba LindaGrades: K-9 | 541 students
16971 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Newport BeachGrades: PK-8 | 430 students
1541 Monrovia Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92663
OrangeGrades: NS-12 | 180 students
4100 E. Walnut Avenue
Orange, CA 92869
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 224 students
19111 Villa Park Road
Orange, CA 92869
Santa AnaGrades: KG-8 | 456 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.