Grades: PK-12 | 142 students
- Faith Baptist Christian Academy is a ministry of Faith Baptist Church and has been providing quality Christian education for over 35 years.
- We have a great heritage of spiritual, academic and athletic excellence.
- We are a private Christian school with grades ranging from Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- Statement of Purpose The purpose of Faith Baptist Christian Academy is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children by providing a Christ-centered environment where students are trained spiritually, academically, socially, and physically. FBCA seeks to prepare students for a lifetime of service for God and others by teaching them to apply God's Word to their daily living. "Fully Accredited" by The National Association of Private Schools FBCA is a member of: The Georgia Association of Christian Schools The American Association of Christian Schools
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HinesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
308 E Court St
Hinesville, GA 31313
HinesvilleGrades: PK-7 | 16 students
Po Box 243
Hinesville, GA 31310
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.