Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
- At Faith Baptist School, we believe that a strong education balanced with traditional moral standards is the prerequisite for success in business and life.
- Our dedicated teachers provide vital input into the lives of their students, helping them prepare for a lifetime.
- The purpose of Faith Baptist School is to assist parents in the training of their children to the conformity of the image of Jesus Christ through a balanced spiritual, academic, and extra-curricular educational program.
- Our goal is to produce graduates who demonstrate academic excellence and portray godly character in their Christian service and vocation.
- We realize that the primary responsibility of educating children is given by God to the parent.
- Our school acts as an extension of the home for the purpose of educating the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.