Grades: NS-12 | 112 students
- We serve ages 6 weeks old to 12th grade.
- We offer Christian Education for Randolph and surrounding counties.
- We are proud of our school and what we teach our students.
- We are a small school with a student teacher ratio of 9:1.
- We offer Basketball , Soccer, and Track from 7th grade up.
- We have 4-H and the GLAD club from 3rd grade up.
- We currently are starting a greenhouse project to teach our students about the environement and composting.
- We have a Youth choir for grade 5th -12th.
- Our fee's are as follows: Registration fee per student: $90.00 Book Fee for Grades K2-6th : $250.00 Book fee for Grades 7th-12th: $290.00 Tuition for each Child per month is : $200.00.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$205|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Duffie|
|Admissions Associate||Tim Mulkey|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LafayetteGrades: PK-12 | 176 students
15048 Us Highway 431
Lafayette, AL 36862
LagrangeGrades: NS-12 | 331 students
1904 Hamilton Road
Lagrange, GA 30241
LagrangeGrades: KG-12 | 194 students
1501 Vernon Rd
Lagrange, GA 30240
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.