Grades: K-11 | 27 students
- Faith Christian Academy, a ministry of Faith Baptist Church, is dedicated to helping parents train young people to conform to the image of Christ.
- Because Deuteronomy 6:7 gives the parents the responsibility for educating their children, Faith Christian Academy acts as an extension of that responsibility.
- Faith Christian Academy desires that each student receive Christ as his personal Savior and continue to develop as Christ did when He walked on earth (Luke 2:52).
- To attain these goals, Faith Christian Academy uses a Bible-based curriculum so that the student will not only receive the highest academics possible, but will also develop godly character traits.
- It is our mission and our goal to see godly young men and women live for and serve God.
- Faith Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights and privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It is the desire of Faith Christian Academy to provide an environment conducive to the spiritual growth and development of our students.
- Students and faculty must avoid practices which cause the loss of sensitivity to the spiritual needs of the world and to their fellow Christian's physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
ManitowocGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
1025 S 8th St
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Random LakeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
W5407 Highway Ss
Random Lake, WI 53075
SheboyganGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
1121 Georgia Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.