Grades: PK-12 | 92 students
- Committed to the effective development of the whole child - spiritually, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically - Faith Christian Academy provides an unparalled quality of education for children aged 3 years through 7th grade.
- The academic philosophy provides well-defined activities for every critical area of development including language arts, math, social studies, science enhanced by an environment of low student to teacher ratios.
- The Accelerated Teaching Method, developed by Jeanine McGregor, is the foundation of FCA's academic programs.
- Prior to enrollment, placement testing is required for students in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- The results are used by the teachers to determine the appropriate level of instruction for each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 359 students
808 S. College Street
Mckinney, TX 75069
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 88 students
3300 W Parker Road
Plano, TX 75075
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 576 students
3601 Bois D'Arc Road
Mckinney, TX 75071
PlanoGrades: 2-12 | 208 students
6000 Custer Road Bldg 5
Plano, TX 75023
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.