Grades: PK-12 | 122 students
- Faith Christian Academy is a Christian college-prep school.
- FCA strives to offer a quality Christian education in an environment that promotes success.
- It is our goal to educate our students intellectually, physically, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- Incoming students need to take an entrance test prior to admission. Students seeking to enroll in grades 6-12 must also attend an Administrative Interview. Necessary information includes birth certificate, immunization record, and the most current report card.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
McallenGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
300 W Pecan Blvd
Mcallen, TX 78501
McallenGrades: PK-12 | 318 students
7001 N Ware Road
Mcallen, TX 78504
WeslacoGrades: PK-12 | 154 students
417 S Westgate Drive
Weslaco, TX 78596
AlamoGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
932 North Alamo Road
Alamo, TX 78516
2021 W Jackson Avenue
Mcallen, TX 78501
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.