Grades: PK-1 | 84 students
- Faith Christian Beginner Schools education philosophy is built on four key principles: 1.
- We believe Jesus Christ is our Savior, our example and the foundation for all we do and learn.
- We believe that children should learn using an effective, time-tested curriculum focused on the "three R's" that can be adjusted to their individual needs during the beginning stages of formal education.
- We believe children should be exposed to biblical knowledge, academic skill and foreign language at an early age when their minds are pliable and enthusiasm is highest.
- We believe in small classes, individual attention, experienced teachers and a loving environment for students' total development - spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, cultural, and physical.
- The result: Students learn to read, write and understand other core concepts, from a Christian point of view, earlier than children at other schools.
- In fact, children who graduate to our sister school, Faith Christian Academy, exceed national academic standards on average by more than three grade levels!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Contact Faith Christian Beginner School for current tuition and fees.|
- At Faith Christian Beginner School we believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and practice, in one God, eternally existing in three Persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man, that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is eternal separation from God, that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. As a staff, our commitment is to promote a calm and structured learning environment, laced with accountability supports to aid in your child’s growth from childhood to young adulthood.
Profile last updated: 09/13/2015
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GenevaGrades: PK-8 | 269 students
1881 Kaneville Rd
Geneva, IL 60134
GenevaGrades: PK-K | 113 students
1774 W State St # 1776
Geneva, IL 60134
St. CharlesGrades: NS-PK
1875 Prairie St.
St. Charles, IL 60174
GenevaGrades: PK-KG | 85 students
102 Howard St
Geneva, IL 60134
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-5 | 195 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.