Grades: K-12 | 154 students
- Faith Christian School provides students with a quality Christ-centered academic education based on the fact "all truth is God's truth." Each student is challenged to develop a vital living relationship with Christ in all areas of life, including their mental, physical, spiritual, and social activities.
- The school views itself as a partner with the home and the church in building young men and women whose lives glorify our Savior and Lord Jesus Chris.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Average SAT score||1706|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress code standard)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,405|
|Tuition Notes||1st through 5th $5,778 6th through 8th $5,938 9th through 12th $6,150 Family Maximum Tuition $13,207.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,950|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus, Drama, Praise Team, Ski/ Snowboard Club, Yearbook Chorus, Drama, Praise Team, Yearbook, Ski/ Snowboard Club,
- FCS, an independent, coeducational day school, founded in 1980, seeks to “provide a quality education that reinforces the Christian training of the home and the church”. FCHS offers College Prep and general education courses providing strong verbal, written and thinking skills for future educational opportunities and employability. Teaching students to have a “Christian World View” is paramount.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethlehemGrades: 9-12 | 407 students
4313 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18020
PhillipsburgGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
137 Roseberry St
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
We love Faith Christian School. Our daughter has thrived socially and academically there. It has been a great high school experience for her, and she is well-prepared for college. The teachers really care, the academics challenging, Biblical truth is found throughout the curriculum, and there is a loving family atmosphere among the students - no clicks, all hs grades interact with one another and encourage one another. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - HS Parent
No school is perfect, but Faith Christian School in Roseto, PA is the perfect fit for our family at this stage in our lives. Leadership in the school is competent, yet humble. Teachers are knowledgeable, loving, and approachable. Values at home are being reinforced, and two-way communication is encouraged. They truly believe the heart of the matter is the matter of the heart, and their walk matches their talk.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
I have 2 children (soon 3) in this school from entry to late middle school. I have been absolutely pleased with the school and everything that they provide to the children. The education is great and the teachers are very active and involved with the students. We love the small classroom size and how our child(ren) can get the one on one attention if needed. The icing on the cake is that our children get to learn and grow in their Faith while getting an education. Hallelujah! Thank you Faith Christian School.
- Posted by Parent - ff
I currently have one child at Faith and one who graduated from there. I think this school has been a blessing to my family. The faculty are caring and supportive in every way possible. The academics are rigorous but in a good way I know my tuition is going toward a great education
- Posted by Parent - Cccco
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.