Grades: K-9 | 56 students
- Faith Community Christian School is an important part of the Christian Education program of Faith Community Church.
- It is the stated purpose of Faith Community Christian School to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based education for their children in fulfillment of their God-given responsibilities.
- The intent is to train the whole child: spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- We do this so that each student might acquire the necessary skills to meet the challenges of life and to fulfill his God-given purpose.
- With a dedication to educational excellence and high academic standards, Faith Community Christian School will also endeavor to build within its students character qualities consistent with those taught in the Word of God and exemplified by Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 137 students
300 E Cady St
Watertown, WI 53094
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
Lake GenevaGrades: PK-8 | 150 students
130 Main Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 96 students
6401 N Santa Monica Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.