Grades: K-9 | 56 students
- Faith Community Christian School is an important part of the Christian Education program of Faith Community Church.
- It is the stated purpose of Faith Community Christian School to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based education for their children in fulfillment of their God-given responsibilities.
- The intent is to train the whole child: spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- We do this so that each student might acquire the necessary skills to meet the challenges of life and to fulfill his God-given purpose.
- With a dedication to educational excellence and high academic standards, Faith Community Christian School will also endeavor to build within its students character qualities consistent with those taught in the Word of God and exemplified by Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
PewaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
WatertownGrades: KG-8 | 36 students
792 Milford St
Watertown, WI 53094
OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
818 W Wisconsin Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
ElkhornGrades: PK-8 | 91 students
534 Sunset Dr
Elkhorn, WI 53121
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.