Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
- Faith Elementary School is an independent Christian School offering Christ-Centered enviornment to the students.
- We provide challenging academic curriculum, character building, and responsible discipline enviornment since 1982.
- The attainment of academic, spiritual, social, and cultural experiences of quality that are provided within an alternative educational setting designed to accomplish twelve explicit objectives is the mission of Faith Elementary and Middle School.
- Each child should be afforded the opportunity to be nurtured and trained by high morals and ethical precepts.
- Each child is taught to respect and discipline himself or herself to the rigors of a sound academic program.
- We believe children learn best by precept and example in the home, in the church, and in the school.
- It is important that these institutions work in cooperation with each other and keep uppermost in their objectives the welfare of the child.
- It is our position that spiritual training is a divine mandate to parents, church leaders, guardians, and teachers.
- It is as vital and necessary to the child as substantial physical and embracing emotional nurturance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.