Grades: 3-9 | 18 students
- Faith Fellowship School is a Christian school for students from kindergarten through ninth grade, which strives to help every student achieve their maximum potential in their spiritual and academic growth.
- Our purpose is to reach each student in a spiritual, therapeutic, and educational level.
- Each of our students receives individualized accommodations to meet their academic needs.
- This specialized instruction allows the students to learn at their own pace and therefore increase their self esteem.
- We offer therapeutic services including speech, occupational, and physical therapy on site for the convenience of our families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-9|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.