Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
- Faith Lutheran School is an extension of the ministry and mission of Faith Lutheran Church, which encourages growth of responsible Christian citizens and adults.
- Faith Lutheran Church and School sees man as God's foremost creation, redeemed by Jesus' death and resurrection, and empowered by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ "to go and make disciples of all nations".
- Our Lord has given us the means for fulfilling this "Great Commission", namely to baptize and to teach all He has commanded.
- Students at Faith have the opportunity to study God's Word daily and to see dedicated teachers modeling the Christian life.
- In partnership with parents, the purpose of Faith Lutheran School is to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically, to help him/her learn a wide variety of skills in a Christ-centered and safe learning environment.
- We provide Christian Education as an alternative choice for parents in the Church and community to educate their children and to allow families to interact as Christians, citizens, and individuals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DowneyGrades: NS-1 | 180 students
10441 Lakewood Blvd.
Downey, CA 90241
7106 Sorensen Ave
Whittier, CA 90606
WhittierGrades: NS-K | 43 students
14121 Coteau Dr
Whittier, CA 90604
WhittierGrades: PK-6 | 176 students
12058 Beverly Blvd
Whittier, CA 90601
WhittierGrades: PK-K | 76 students
15215 E Janine Dr
Whittier, CA 90605
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.