Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
- School's mission is to provide the unconditional acceptance, teaching, security and structure that must be present for quality treatment.
- In our unique ranch setting, young women will find the courage necessary to make positive changes in their lives and build a future that is full of hope and promise.
- We help young women identify and develop their inner strengths.
- We teach teens the tools they need to manage their behaviors.
- Our young women develop self-esteem and value for themselves, as they care and show concern for those around them.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.