Grades: PK-12 | 211 students
- Fayetteville St Christian School is very distinctive in its purpose.
- We want to teach your child reading, writing and arithmetic.
- We want to give him the best education that is possible, taught in a Christian environment, by Christian teachers who love children, using a Christ-centered curriculum.
- In doing this, the child develops spiritually as well as mentally and physically.
- We believe that any educational program that excludes God is incomplete and detrimental in developing the child into a whole person.
- Our school offers a complete education in a loving and Christian environment.
- Caring Christian teachers teach students spiritually, socially, and academically.
- Extracurricular activities for our students include soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and cheerleading.
- Private voice, piano, and art are offered to help students develop and use all of their God-given talents.
- Our students are given the opportunity to compete in fine arts with other Christian Schools in North Carolina.
- Areas of competition are Music, Academic, Art, Testing, and Speech.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RandlemanGrades: PK-12 | 28 students
10169 Us Highway 220 Bus N
Randleman, NC 27317
GreensboroGrades: PK-12 | 180 students
4530 W Wendover Ave
Greensboro, NC 27409
High PointGrades: NS-12 | 1231 students
1917 N Centennial Street
High Point, NC 27262
ArchdaleGrades: KG-12 | 87 students
6551 Weant Rd
Archdale, NC 27263
High PointGrades: PK-12 | 154 students
1696 Westchester Dr
High Point, NC 27262
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.