Grades: K-9 | 72 students
- At Federal Hill House Early Learn programs meet the necessities of today’s working parents in the Federal Hill community.
- As a childcare provider licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families, we follow both their guidelines and those of the Department of Education.
- The Early Child Learning Center is recognized as an outstanding childcare agency in the City of Providence.
- Early Childhood Learning Center Director is certified in Early Childhood Education, and is complemented by a well-qualified, caring, dedicated, and talented staff.
- Our programs integrate developmentally appropriate subjects such as reading, math, science, and social studies.
- We nurture the child and offer breakfast, hot lunches, and nutritious snacks.
- In addition, the program offers children field trips, arts and crafts, and healthful exercise that also helps develop hand-eye coordination.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Federal Hill House Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Holy Ghost School.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.