Grades: K-9 | 72 students
- At Federal Hill House Early Learn programs meet the necessities of today’s working parents in the Federal Hill community.
- As a childcare provider licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families, we follow both their guidelines and those of the Department of Education.
- The Early Child Learning Center is recognized as an outstanding childcare agency in the City of Providence.
- Early Childhood Learning Center Director is certified in Early Childhood Education, and is complemented by a well-qualified, caring, dedicated, and talented staff.
- Our programs integrate developmentally appropriate subjects such as reading, math, science, and social studies.
- We nurture the child and offer breakfast, hot lunches, and nutritious snacks.
- In addition, the program offers children field trips, arts and crafts, and healthful exercise that also helps develop hand-eye coordination.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Federal Hill House Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Holy Ghost School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.