Grades: NS | 65 students
- Ferncliff Manor, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of people with developmental disabilities, their families and the community utilizing research-based, adaptive and integrative strategies.
- Services provided include educational, rehabilitative, specialized residential, health care, creative arts therapies and recreation programs.
- The mission of our organization is to enable each individual to learn, develop and enjoy a meaningful and personally rewarding life.
- Ferncliff provides a full range of high quality educational, therapeutic and health care services to children with developmental disabilities offering close personal attention, structure and stimulation in a safe, secure environment that fosters growth and development.
- We believe that the combination of professional expertise, teamwork, concentrated effort, and nurturing care is the key to success with each child.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK | 66 students
254 W 29th St
New York, NY 10001
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
New YorkGrades: PK | 37 students
255 W 71st St
New York, NY 10023
White PlainsGrades: PK | 109 students
317 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
Valley CottageGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
365 Kings Hwy
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.