Grades: NS | 65 students
- Ferncliff Manor, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of people with developmental disabilities, their families and the community utilizing research-based, adaptive and integrative strategies.
- Services provided include educational, rehabilitative, specialized residential, health care, creative arts therapies and recreation programs.
- The mission of our organization is to enable each individual to learn, develop and enjoy a meaningful and personally rewarding life.
- Ferncliff provides a full range of high quality educational, therapeutic and health care services to children with developmental disabilities offering close personal attention, structure and stimulation in a safe, secure environment that fosters growth and development.
- We believe that the combination of professional expertise, teamwork, concentrated effort, and nurturing care is the key to success with each child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 312 students
999 Pelham Pkwy N
Bronx, NY 10469
New YorkGrades: PK | 85 students
410 E 92nd St
New York, NY 10128
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 35 students
350 E 82nd St
New York, NY 10028
New YorkGrades: PK | 37 students
255 W 71st St
New York, NY 10023
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.