Grades: K | 24 students
- At Firehouse Preschool we firmly believe that the first six years of our children's lives are the richest and most important.
- These are the years that will decide what kind of man or woman that our child will grow to be.
- Therefore every child should have the best education balanced with love, respect, discipline, and understanding.
- We offer an educational program in the mornings with qualified, experienced teachers guiding your child as he or she progresses individually.
- Your child will be learning at an age-appropriate level, their basic concepts, such as the alphabet, sounds, numbers, and all necessary pre-reading skills.
- Computer instruction, dance, and gymnastics are also offered.
- The program is enhanced with outdoor playtime and learning, story times, music, videos, cooking, and field trips.
- Our Kindergarten program has a full spectrum of content.
- This includes reading, phonics, social studies, math, science, Spanish, and art.
- Socialization and independence are also encouraged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: K-10 | 293 students
K-12: 535 S. Pasadena Ave/High School: 301 N. Orange Grove Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91105
PasadenaGrades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
PasadenaGrades: PK-K | 164 students
393 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
AltadenaGrades: NS-K | 25 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.