Grades: K | 24 students
- At Firehouse Preschool we firmly believe that the first six years of our children's lives are the richest and most important.
- These are the years that will decide what kind of man or woman that our child will grow to be.
- Therefore every child should have the best education balanced with love, respect, discipline, and understanding.
- We offer an educational program in the mornings with qualified, experienced teachers guiding your child as he or she progresses individually.
- Your child will be learning at an age-appropriate level, their basic concepts, such as the alphabet, sounds, numbers, and all necessary pre-reading skills.
- Computer instruction, dance, and gymnastics are also offered.
- The program is enhanced with outdoor playtime and learning, story times, music, videos, cooking, and field trips.
- Our Kindergarten program has a full spectrum of content.
- This includes reading, phonics, social studies, math, science, Spanish, and art.
- Socialization and independence are also encouraged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AltadenaGrades: NS-K | 25 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
PasadenaGrades: K-10 | 293 students
K-12: 535 S. Pasadena Ave/High School: 301 N. Orange Grove Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91105
PasadenaGrades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
PasadenaGrades: PK-K | 164 students
393 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.