Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
First Immanuel Lutheran School exists to provide the children of our community with a Christ centered, quality education where our students learn to: Identify themselves as children of God; Respond to God`s forgiving love with lives of Christian faith, worship, service, love, and hope; Relate responsibly to God`s creation by acquiring knowledge and understanding and developing talents and skills for responsible living and serving.
Our Cedarburg campus serves over 355 students age 2 through grade 8.
We exceed State of Wisconsin educational guidelines and are nationally accredited.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on grade. Call Teresa Hajdu at 262-377-6610 for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Teresa Hajdu|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chapel Bells Handbell Choir, King's Players Recorder Troupe, Lego League, MathCounts, Piecemakers Quilting, Student Council, Wildcat Music Ensemble Band, Lego League, MathCounts, Chapel Bells Handbell Choir,
King's Players Recorder Troupe,
Wildcat Music Ensemble,
- What makes First Immanuel so special?* EVERY child in grades 1-8 has an iPad or Chrome Book to use;each Kindergarten and Early Childhood classroom has several iPads for student use
- * FILS offers 5 foreign language options to students in grades 3-8
- * We offer advanced math, including high school algebra and geometry
- * Grades 7 and 8 take a biennial trip to Washington DC
- * Our robust interscholastic athletic program starts in grade 3We have Smart Boards in every classroom
- * Our popular early childhood programs now start at age 2, includes a multi-age school day option for students ages 3, 4 & 5 and several class offerings for students in our traditional preschool and pre-kindergarten
- * Our middle school is fully departmentalized
- * We offer our full-day students Before School Care Class from 6 a.m. 7:30 a.m. and After School Care Class from 2:30 p.m. 6 p.m.
- * A Student grant program, the FIL Studentship Award, is available for all who qualify
- * More than 45% of our students are non-members
- * Our graduates excel in high school - over the past three years 66% made honor roll in their respective high schools
- * First Immanuel School has experienced continuous growth over the past 5 years.
- * Our students hear about Christ`s love and salvation every day!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrookfieldGrades: NS-8 | 249 students
14155 W Burleigh Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 26 students
9900 W Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53222
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
W156n5429 Bette Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MequonGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
10729 W Freistadt Road
Mequon, WI 53097
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 312 students
N84w15252 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.