- First School provides a successful and well established approach to preschool education.
- At First School your child will experience an intimate learning atmosphere unparalleled by any other desert preschool program.
- First School provides a perfect balance of academic and social instruction.
- As educators we feel it is imperative to communicate the goals of First School.
- Our standards are high but realistic.
- Our program is designed to give your child a solid academic foundation.
- In addition to the academic approach we develop your childrens social skills.
- Combining our emphasis on academic and social skills leads to well-balanced results.
- Your child will be academically prepared and socially adjusted to confront the challenges they will face in the elementary school years.
- First School of the Desert strives to promote the advancement of young children through an unwavering dedication to the welfare and education of preschool students.
- Our mission success is achieved by creating a learning environment of fun and happiness.
- We devotedly endeavor to advance the development of young children through a concerted effort of professional teamwork.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cathedral CityGrades: 2-12 | 57 students
68550 Dinah Shore Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
67675 Bolero Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Rancho MirageGrades: NS-12 | 398 students
35525 Da Vall Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
455 S Compadre Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Thousand PalmsGrades: K | 85 students
72400 La Canada Way
Thousand Palms, CA 92276