Grades: PK-K | 80 students
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit, health and community service organization of caring staff and volunteers who are dedicated to providing quality services to people of all ages, races, faiths or incomes.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit health and community service organization serving youth, adults and families.
- We provide a safe and caring environment, positive role models, fun activities and opportunities for people to grow in spirit, mind and body.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County’s Rahway Branch is committed to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities based on Activate America.
- We will become the premier provider of family services in our community.
- Activate America supports health seekers in their pursuit of well being in spirit, mind and body, both internally and externally and seeks to engage and motivate positive change in our communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.