Grades: PK-K | 80 students
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit, health and community service organization of caring staff and volunteers who are dedicated to providing quality services to people of all ages, races, faiths or incomes.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit health and community service organization serving youth, adults and families.
- We provide a safe and caring environment, positive role models, fun activities and opportunities for people to grow in spirit, mind and body.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County’s Rahway Branch is committed to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities based on Activate America.
- We will become the premier provider of family services in our community.
- Activate America supports health seekers in their pursuit of well being in spirit, mind and body, both internally and externally and seeks to engage and motivate positive change in our communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.