Grades: 7-12 | 98 students
- Chamberlain serves students from a wide geographic area.
- We offer treatment for students ages 11-20 in either a day or a residential setting, who have difficulties that effect learning and behavior.
- Your student's educational success is our focus.
- High quality education and specialized academic programming is tailored to the specific needs if each student.
- We foster a motivating and supportive academic environment.
- With a teacher to student ratio of 1:4, students benefit from Chamberlain's small classes with individualized attention from devoted teachers and comprehensive curriculum to build classroom skills and foster social growth.
- The curriculum is presented in a structured and supportive environment to meet the goals of each student's Individual Education Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.