Grades: 7-12 | 98 students
- Chamberlain serves students from a wide geographic area.
- We offer treatment for students ages 11-20 in either a day or a residential setting, who have difficulties that effect learning and behavior.
- Your student's educational success is our focus.
- High quality education and specialized academic programming is tailored to the specific needs if each student.
- We foster a motivating and supportive academic environment.
- With a teacher to student ratio of 1:4, students benefit from Chamberlain's small classes with individualized attention from devoted teachers and comprehensive curriculum to build classroom skills and foster social growth.
- The curriculum is presented in a structured and supportive environment to meet the goals of each student's Individual Education Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.