Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
- Founded in 1999 as a non-profit organization committed to upholding the tradition of excellence in education.
- Florida School of Excellence does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability, or ethnic origin.
- Admission and scholarship policies are the same for each student or prospective student.
- Our objective has not been to expand, adding classroom after classroom, but rather to limit enrollment to 15 full-time students ranging from 10th to 12th grade, and to utilize multilevel teaching methods.
- Students are encouraged to work independently on specific assignments in a certain subject, and to work cooperatively in small groups or as a class, Low teacher-student ratios are directly related to improved classroom performance.
- Often, when a student is placed in a small classroom setting, he or she will excel at unprecedented levels.
- Also, students who have fallen behind in a subject are able to master concepts while working at a slower pace.
- At FSE, each student builds a personal relationship with his or her teacher and gains the confidence needed to enter the professional world.
- Here at Florida School of Excellence, our goal is to see all of our students graduate and become future leaders of tomorrow.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North Miami BeachGrades: 6-12 | 107 students
1881 NE 164th Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 345 students
2732 Sw 32nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
Hello my name is cherise p Miller I attend Florida school of excellence in 2004 I'm tryin to reach someone regarding my high diploma transcript so I can attend empire beauty school really appreciate if so one can help
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mille
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.