Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our team at KinderCare Forest Crossing is truly one of a kind.
We have a highly tenured staff.
We work as a team and put that extra foot forward to ensure the best education for the children.
Our team is one big happy family; we like to laugh and are very supportive of each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to The Woodlands KinderCare Learning Center conveniently located at the intersection of Research Forest and Gosling in the heart of The Woodlands. We are in close proximity to Aon Hewitt, Anadarko, Baker Hughes, Exxon Mobil, Memorial Hermann and St. LukeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at The Woodlands KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringGrades: 2-4 | 6 students
5125 Shadow Bend Pl
Spring, TX 77381
The WoodlandsGrades: PK | 464 students
2200 Lake Woodlands Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77380
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 149 students
4890 W Panther Creek Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77381
ConroeGrades: K | 44 students
6403 College Park Dr
Conroe, TX 77384
The WoodlandsGrades: NS-8 | 128 students
1488 Wellman Rd.
The Woodlands, TX 77384
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.