Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our dedicated teachers have a genuine passion to nurture and educate each child.
We have over 100 years combined experience, and the entire staff gets excited about passing on the gift of knowledge.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- At KinderCare Forest Lane, we understand that where you choose to
start your child's education is one of the most important decisions
you will ever make. Our safe, secure, and stimulating
environment is the perfect place for children to discover their
individual gifts and talents.
KinderCare at Forest Lane is a unique learning center with diverse cultures, experienced teachers, and engaging learning experiences. We are conveniently located at the corner of Forest Lane and Greenville Ave. in the heart of north Dallas. We are proud of our family-friendly atmosphere and our commitment to providing a quality education to all of our children.
- At KinderCare Forest Lane we take the safety of children seriously. We have a keypad entry system for access into our school and secure playground area. National background checks are required on all staff members before hiring and everyone is certified in CPR and First Aid. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Shironda, makes sure that we have evacuation plans in place and that emergency safety drills are conducted routinely.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- C.C.A/C.C.M.S. Naccra
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 8-12 | 32 students
11884 Greenville Ave Ste 120
Dallas, TX 75243
8494 Stults Road
Dallas, TX 75243
DallasGrades: NS-K | 59 students
7701 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
DallasGrades: PK-6 | 156 students
7730 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75231
DallasGrades: 9-12 | 120 students
12324 Merit Dr
Dallas, TX 75251
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.