|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,545|
|Tuition Notes||K-5 Elementary School $1,695.00 + $150.00 $300.00 down and $141.00 per month for 11 months 6-8 Middle School $2,395.00 + $150.00 Registration fee $350.00 down and $200.00 per month for 11 months 9-12 High School $2,950.00 + $150.00 Registration|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rico C.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking Club, Drama Club, Journalism, National Honor Society, Photography Club Cooking Club, Drama Club, Journalism, National Honor Society,
- Forest Trail Academy is an accredited K-12 distance education school in United States of America committed to provide quality online Elementary school education (K-5), Middle school education (Grade 6-8) and High school diploma programs for Grade 9-12 students who need flexible online homeschooling education. We are a virtual online school for students who can enroll for home school education programs. All our students can attend their classes online from any place, any time, at their own pace; it`s a self-paced interactive online school in United States for homeschool curriculum / homeschooling program.
Profile last updated: 03/19/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WellingtonGrades: PK-12 | 543 students
1000 Wellington Trace
Wellington, FL 33414
Lake WorthGrades: PK-12 | 555 students
7259 S Military Trl
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Boynton BeachGrades: PK-12 | 468 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
North Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1081 students
11000 Ellison Wilson Road
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Lake WorthGrades: 8-12 | 12 students
23 South 'H' Street
Lake Worth, FL 33460
31. Forest Trail Academy is an amazing school. I'm an athlete and find less time in attending the traditional school. I was suffering in managing both the school and also the career because traditional schools have fixed timings. I had missed my school for many times because of the sports tournaments. Once I joined FTA everything has gone quite comfortable. It has provided me flexibility in time for learning, so that I can concentrate on studies when am free on that day. I would like to say is Forest Trail Academy has given me an opportunity to earn the diploma without missing my career, made me successful in both the studies and the career.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - coope
I'm thankful to Forest Trail Academy for providing me a high school diploma. I have gained American Diploma from FTA. Being a person belongs to military family we use to relocate from place to place and because of relocation there was a disturbance in my education. FTA has resolved my problem, after joining FTA I have got my education without any interruption.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jenro
I'm very happy and feel proud to be a part of Forest Trail Academy. Forest Trail Academy is such a school which has given me a scope of education and helped me to regain the lost credits. I'm very much thankful to the teachers of FTA who has helped me and cleared all my doubts.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - brent
Forest Trail Academy helped me by imparting education through most challenging curriculum that is really helpful for me to accelerate my education and learn more advanced education. FTA's personalized learning approach helped me selecting the subjects im interested in. And its awesome experience to work with the school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - evang
My son being a professional surfer, had to dedicate most of his time to practice and tournaments. Forest Trail Academy allowed him to continue concentrating on the surfing and complete his education at his own pace. His grades from regular school were always low but since joining Forest Trail Academy, I have seen tremendous improvements in the grades. I'm really happy with the quality of education and the personalized attention provided by the teachers.
- Posted by Parent - ashle
It is awesome. The school has provided me a very pleasant education and the best online schooling experience eliminating my stress. It was nice to have the teachers who will help when I come across any difficulty in understanding the lessons and allowed me to work at my own pace.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - brent
The online school has laid a path for my success and helped me in getting back on track for the lost credit in the previous academic years. The teachers at Forest Trail Academy has guided me at every step and made my years success in the school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - amand
We are so happy we found Forest Trail Academy for our son. While the classes are online, the teachers and staff are still very much involved in interacting with the parents and students. The academics are challenging enough and the staff seem to actually care about the success of the students. The 12 month flexible schedule and NCAA approved courses are just what we were looking for since our son is active in both sports and music. He now has all the time he needs to travel and study his violin.
- Posted by Parent - Brown