Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
Pre-School & Kindergarten students listen to a Broward County Sherrif's Deputy explain about stranger dangers.
- At Fort Lauderdale Prep School we have a commitment to excellence in developmental education and a partnership between the family and the school.
- Our program looks at each child as a unique individual and tailors activities and learning experiences to fit his or her developmental needs.
- We provide a classroom with a learning centered approach.
- We recognize and welcome the uniqueness of each student and value the resulting diversity.
- Through the development of academic, artistic, physical and social skills every student's growth is encouraged and supported.
- Personal integrity, responsibility and social concern for others along with academic achievement are our fundamental principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/ Language-based learning differences.|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||From $6,000 to $15,000. Call for specific programs, costs & fees.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brad E. Lonstein|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Sports Club, Chess Club, Computer Club, Forensics Club, Homework Club - Daily from 3pm to 4pm, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Yearbook Chess Club, Computer Club, Forensics Club, Yearbook, After School Sports Club,
Homework Club - Daily from 3pm to 4pm,
- National & International Accreditation & Recognition
- Small School, Small Classes & Low Student / Teacher Ratio
- Traditional College Prep School Environment
- Honors, Advanced & AP Classes Available
- Resource Program for Under Achieving Students
- I-20 Visas & ESOL for International Students
- Transportation & Aftercare Available
- Summer School for Kindergarten thru 12th Grade
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Lauderdale LakesGrades: PK-8 | 516 students
4645 N State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 2436 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Fort LauderdaleGrades: 9-12 | 2194 students
2801 Sw 12th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.