Grades: K-12 | 31 students
- The Fowlerville Christian School is a ministry of the First Baptist Church of Fowlerville.
- It is designed to be an extension of the Christian family, to compliment the Christian local church and to build, by the grace of God, Christian young people.
- We believe that family, church and school must cooperate to really offer the best possible environment in which youngsters grow to the glory of God, to stand straight and true in a crooked and often deceptive world.
- We offer our students individualized, non-graded, Biblically based curriculum.
- Each child works at their own pace.
- Students work at their performance level - not their chronological level.
- We individually tailor each child's curriculum to meet their academic needs.
- This means that if a student is behind in a certain subject, we help them get caught up.
- If they are ahead, we allow them to work ahead.
- Our curriculum provides a foundation of Scripture, with Biblical principles, wisdom, and Godly character development as well as stressing the God-given uniqueness of each student.
- We also incorporate personal goal setting and character traits into the daily program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.