Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
- Fox Valley Christian Academy (FVCA) is a non-denominational Christian day school for students in preschool through 8th grade providing a biblically-based education for children.
- Fox Valley Christian Academy purposes to lead children to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and strives to develop in children a Christ-like character and biblical world view.
- Emphasizing academic excellence and life skills, Fox Valley Christian Academy desires to develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically strong students.
- The Academy exists as a ministry of Calvary Bible Church to support the Christian home.
- Our school environment nurtures students' academic development in a stimulating, supportive, and disciplined atmosphere.
- It is our goal that students form good study habits through homework requirements that supplement and reinforce classroom learning.
- FVCA requires parental support of school policies in order for each student to achieve academic success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please call 920.725.7985 for tuition and sponsorship information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||drama, lego league, math olympics, speech meet, yearbook drama, lego league, math olympics, speech meet, yearbook,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NeenahGrades: PK-8 | 232 students
1850 American Dr
Neenah, WI 54956
BonduelGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
Po Box 577
Bonduel, WI 54107
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 96 students
6401 N Santa Monica Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
AppletonGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
If you don't go to this school, you are totally missing out! This is the best school I have ever attended! I love it and it changed my life in so many ways. It helped me build a closer relationship with our Lord, and it helped me grow academically. I am so grateful for attending this school. My life is now in God's hands. -Kate
- Posted by Student/Alumni - katie
FVCA is an outstanding school for academics as well as social and spiritual growth. The teachers and staff are not only highly qualified but also devoted and nurturing, emphasizing both knowledge and character building. Lessons are tailored to my daughter's skill level so that she remains challenged. I appreciate the balance of academics (math, reading, art, music, science, computers, Spanish, etc.) as well as recreation (recess, centers, field trips), all of which supports well-rounded development and allows kids to be kids. Most importantly, the school upholds the same biblical values we teach at home. My daughter loves attending school at FVCA!
- Posted by Parent - rkopi
Extremely good school! I loved the teachers, and I had a great few years there.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - girlo
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.