Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
- Freeport Christian Day Care formerly Centro Biblico Day Care is a non-profit organization designed to provide the best possible care for young children who are free to learn by doing so in a cheerful and stimulating environment.
- During the years that a child may be in day care, most of his/her developmental needs will continue to be met by both home and school, having a separate identity.
- Freeport Christian Day Care is planned in response to the developmental needs of the children served.
- The key to our successful program is that it provides an opportunity to meet the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs of the children to be self directed in the activities they choose in an interactive way.
- The program promotes a positive self-concept in each child.
- Throughout the day, children are taught to listen, talk, question, experiment, manipulate and discover.
- The environment is stable and reliable, yet flexible enough to accommodate new interests.
- Space and time are organized to enable children's easy access to on-going and varied types of individual or group activities.
- The strength of our program is the experience, expertise, and dedication of our staff.
- We support the teachers and administrators with training, resources, and the freedom to create a unique learning environment.
- We provide many opportunities for the teachers to share ideas and grow professionally.
- Our teachers create a caring and nurturing atmosphere that fosters each child's creativity developing the love of learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(navy blue pants, boys; plaid jumper, girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$375|
|Tuition Notes||We accept DSS.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Andres Cantillo|
|Admissions Associate||Gloria Robles|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Indoor Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Indoor Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
MerrickGrades: K-12 | 139 students
36 Smith Street
Merrick, NY 11566
CedarhurstGrades: PK-12 | 37 students
565 Park Avenue
Cedarhurst, NY 11516
Locust ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 474 students
355 Duck Pond Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
UniondaleGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
530 Hempstead Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.