Grades: NS-12 | 210 students
Friendship Christian School is a leader in Christian education in the Greater Atlanta Area.
FCS has seen impressive growth since its inception.
Offering excellence in academics, extra-curricular activities and athletics programs for grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade all within a Christian environment distinguishes FCS. We are a leader in the i-20 international program department.
Friendship Christian School is a non-denominational school and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Online AP classes available through Switched Online|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Plaid, khaki pants, polo shirts, Chapel attire )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten $ 8,392; 1st - 5th Grade $ 8,822; 6th - 8th Grade $ 9,312; 9th - 12th Grade $ 9,950; Preschool: 2 Days p/w $250 p/month; 3 Days p/w $307 p/month; 5 Days p/w $408 p/month|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Indoor Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta club, Chess club, Honor Society, Prayer team, Sports camps, band program, yearbook club Beta club, Chess club, Honor Society, Prayer team, Sports camps, band program, yearbook club,|
- Dear Perspective Family, Thank you for prayerfully considering Friendship Christian School. We would love to meet with you personally and show you the school. We offer tours Tuesday through Friday at 10:00 and 2:00. Interviews and later tour times are available by appointment. Our Christ centered education and a four pillar base that is designed to partner with families and to build character, faith, academia knowledge, talents, and gifts for the Lord.
- First, we are Christ focused and have supporting opportunities for discipleship, evangelism, and outreach. We provide daily Bible classes for each grade. We have a weekly chapel that encourages, grows, imparts knowledge and engages students and adults. We provide opportunity for youth connections to missions and missionaries. We are a great picture of the body of Christ. We are a non-denominational school representing many Christian faiths that are all centered in the Word of God..
- Next, we are a language school. We are training students from all over the world with more than 12 countries represented at our school. We are training students to change the world in which they have been called to. We focus on languages, leadership, discipleship, and Christian character. We feel students will reach for the spiritual and academic goals you set for them. Because of this belief, we specifically set our students up to encounter great things, spiritually, academically, and relationally. We present the academic bar above the GA core requirements.
- Our next pillar is relationships. We focus on relationship with God, building disciples, relationship with other students, and relationships with parents to develop young men and women who have a passion for God and His kingdom. 2015-16' kicks off our new discipleship program.
- Lastly, we focus on the development of gifts and talents. Our FCS family and community lay the groundwork for the partnership in academics, socialization, and being a part of a great place to grow young men and women God’s way.
- Please let us know of any way in which we might help you in your search for the right Christian school for your children or grandchildren. At different points in our website, you will find various points of contact. Please feel free to make these connections. For the I-20 program and exchange students, call and make an appointment to see what we have to offer.
Profile last updated: 05/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BufordGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
4118 Old Suwanee Rd
Buford, GA 30518
CummingGrades: PK-12 | 260 students
6905 Post Road
Cumming, GA 30040
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
CummingGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
955 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041
DaculaGrades: K-12 | 945 students
Po Box 1028
Dacula, GA 30019
Great school! They have good qualified teachers that really work 1 on 1 with you. They have a great ESL program and offer good AP classes that you can take online. I looked at other schools in the area and FCS is a reasonably priced school with great education. Funny, my friend goes to a 40k a year school and my HS diploma has the same GCA stamp as his. I paid 1/4 his price and got a good quality education with the same standards. I 100% recommend this school. Every student learns another language, every teacher works hard to help you, its a good and safe environment. This college prep school is a jewel in north Atlanta.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jonjo
hi . do you accept an international student? my frinend wants to entrance your school. they have lived in south korea. plese answer me thanks
- Posted by Parent - glhh6
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.