Grades: NS-12 | 124 students
- We are a non-denominational classically based preK-12 school.
- Our education prepares students to become responsible, self-governing individuals capable of critical thinking.
- Our curriculum recognizes the foundational value of the Judeo-Christian roots and Greco-Roman heritage of Western civilization and is based on an understanding of the three basic stages of learning: grammar, dialectic, and rhetoric.
- All students are expected to engage the classical curriculum to the best of their ability and are encouraged to build on strengths and improve weaknesses in a structured environment which stresses respect for authority and personal responsibility.
- Recognizing the central role that parents play in the training of their own children, we believe that it is imperative to foster a partnership with the parents.
- This involves a commitment from the parents, the school and the student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Front Royal Christian School (formerly Bethel Christian School) also viewed these schools: Randolph-Macon Academy.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.