Grades: PK-NS | 100 students
- The mission of Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten is to promote the overall growth and development socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually within a loving and innovative environment for children, to ensure they become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
- Through Christian love, we will provide a learning community with the highest standards in education.
- Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten strives to provide quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our program places emphasis on the child's own experimentation, self-direction and self-expression.
- We want to enhance personal, social and cognitive development through daily routines and activities.
- We also want to provide age appropriate challenges to assist the child in mastering these concepts.
- Our program provides a warm and nurturing environment to assist with the child's personal and educational growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HinesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
308 E Court St
Hinesville, GA 31313
HinesvilleGrades: PK-7 | 16 students
Po Box 243
Hinesville, GA 31310
LudowiciGrades: PK-12 | 142 students
Po Box 100 / 12 South McDonald St
Ludowici, GA 31316
MidwayGrades: K-12 | 11 students
1464 Limerick Rd.
Midway, GA 31320
GlennvilleGrades: K | 13 students
105 Liberty St
Glennville, GA 30427
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.