Grades: K-5 | 55 students
- Gardena Christian Academy has been serving the community since 1969 and is a ministry of Faith Christian Center.
- Our church is attended by a variety of people from several different cultures and nationalities.
- All GCA students and their families are encouraged to take part in services and activities of the church any time.
- The goal of Gardena Christian Academy is to see that each student reaches his or her full potential spiritually, mentally, enjoying snacktime academically, physically and socially.
- All subjects are presented from a God-centered viewpoint designed to integrate spiritual truths with academic training.
- Academic training is only an extension of spiritual truth as set forth in God's word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$50.00 Preschool Registration $50.00 Material Fee $125.00 Registration (K-5th) $180.00 Material Fee (K-5th)|
|Admissions Director||Kim Purnell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GardenaGrades: K-8 | 306 students
1473 W 182nd St
Gardena, CA 90248
GardenaGrades: 1-11 | 19 students
16219 S Western Avenue
Gardena, CA 90247
TorranceGrades: NS-6 | 58 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.