Grades: K | 52 students
- Garrett-Williamson Foundation provides quality educational and recreational programs for the benefit of financially challenged children, and to keep the property in a farm like environment to fulfill the wishes set forth in the will of Elizabeth W. Garrett.
- We believe that each child has the right to develop to his or her fullest potential, not only intellectually, but socially, emotionally and physically as well.
- At Garrett's Way we strive to create an atmosphere that allows the total child to develop.
- Our theory is that in order for a child to learn, he or she must be progressively challenged.
- We design our activities with this in mind, starting with simple challenges and than moving to those that are more complex.
- Our activities are geared toward the individual needs, abilities and interests of each child so as to promote a positive outlook on the learning process.
- It is important that the parents and the Center form a team to aid in the development of each child in our care.
- An open-door policy which encourages parents to participate in their child's daily activities and development will build the partnership with parents and staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MediaGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
901 N Providence Rd
Media, PA 19063
HavertownGrades: K-9 | 230 students
109 N Manoa Rd
Havertown, PA 19083
MalvernGrades: PK-6 | 85 students
365 Paoli Pike/1133Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
Newtown SquareGrades: PK-KG | 73 students
4102 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
MediaGrades: K | 50 students
145 W Rose Tree Rd
Media, PA 19063
A wonderful school teaching children about the world in a beautiful classroom incorporating 260 acres of beauty!
- Posted by Parent - dogwa
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.