Grades: PK | 100 students
- Gateway Christian Academy was founded in 1995 on the basis of God's Word... Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Principal Deborah Price has been involved with Christian Education for 20 years and has used individualized curriculum and provided training in its implementation for grades K-12.
- Students are tested diagnostically (when needed) upon entering our school or home school using the program.
- Students are then placed in the curriculum in each subject at their own performance levels.
- The unique format of the curriculum allows students to advance from unit to unit as they demonstrate mastery.
- Students move independently through the curriculum under the supervision of instructors who provide tutoring at the optimum moment of learning.
- Christian Education is more than quality academics.
- The curriculum is built on a theistic philosophic foundation.
- Students learn to see life from God's point of view.
- Their personal relationship with God and their personal responsibilities to family, church, and community are of primary concern.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SelmerGrades: K-9 | 22 students
1301 Peach St
Selmer, TN 38375
PinsonGrades: 7-12 | 26 students
3641 Youth Town Rd
Pinson, TN 38366
PinsonGrades: 8-12 | 12 students
170 Frank Latham Rd
Pinson, TN 38366
JacksonGrades: NS-12 | 53 students
535 Denmark Jackson Rd.
Jackson, TN 38309
JacksonGrades: NS-8 | 325 students
1665 Hwy 45 By Pass
Jackson, TN 38305
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.