Grades: NS-K | 85 students
- Our Montessori educational focus begins with infants and continues through our Primary program, which includes a Pre-K and Kindergarten program.
- All programs are taught by Montessori Directresses trained with specialities in Infant/Toddler, or Primary (3 to 6 year olds).
- All of our directresses have the American Montessori Society certification.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies with program|
- Spanish & Music Programs for all classes
- Before & After School Programs
- A.M.S. Affiliated
- Hours: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Profile last updated: 09/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TroyGrades: NS-5 | 10 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
FerndaleGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
Auburn HillsGrades: NS-12 | 528 students
3075 Shimmons Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.