- Gateway School is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to providing an appropriate education in a nurturing environment to individuals with learning disorders and/or attention deficit.
- It is our commitment to promote awareness and advocacy with information and resources throughout the community.
- Gateway School is a non-profit organization designed for the student who has average or above intelligence but is challenged in academic and social areas.
- An accredited non-profit, private, secondary school working with adolescents and young adults in the greater Tarrant County area.
- The Gateway staff supports students to recognize their potential by encouraging them to think creatively, develop their imagination, and strengthen their decision making skills.
- The curriculum utilizes a multi-sensory, integrated approach designed to emphasize academic success, organizational and social skills, and responsibility.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Gateway School awards a diploma upon fulfillment of graduation requirements.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD,ADHD,Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: NS | 112 students
3947 E Loop 820 S
Fort Worth, TX 76119
RichardsonGrades: K-12 | 33 students
1221 W Campbell Rd, # 209
Richardson, TX 75080
DallasGrades: 2-12 | 150 students
2018 Allen St
Dallas, TX 75204
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 218 students
16150 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
ArlingtonGrades: PK-6 | 360 students
4621 Park Springs Blvd
Arlington, TX 76017