Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
- Genesis School, founded in 1977, is an independent co-educational day school for students two years of age through Fifth Grade.
- At the heart of the philosophy at Genesis is our deep commitment to the development of the unique qualities of each child in an atmosphere of respect and understanding.
- The Preschool curriculum is based on the developmental needs of young children and includes instruction in academic readiness skills, phonics, art, music, physical education, and creative experiences.
- The Elementary curriculum emphasizes a strong language arts program, mathematics, social studies, and science, as well as Spanish, art, physical education, music, and computer.
- The mission statement of Genesis School shall be to instill in each student a lifelong love of learning while providing a strong foundation for further education in a safe environment.
- The purpose of The Genesis School shall be to provide each child with a challenging curriculum which will allow him to progress academically, physically, and socially in accordance with the philosophy; to maintain a small pupil-teacher ratio.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New Port RicheyGrades: KG-6 | 26 students
4917 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34652
New Port RicheyGrades: PK-7 | 245 students
6800 Trouble Creek Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
New Port RicheyGrades: K-8 | 56 students
Po Box 1283
New Port Richey, FL 34656
OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
TampaGrades: K-8 | 56 students
15709 Mapledale Dr
Tampa, FL 33624
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.