Grades: NS-K | 25 students
- Our mission is to provide affordable, high quality care and education for children from 8 weeks old through kindergarten.
- We are rooted in the Quaker experience which values nurturing each child as an individual and encouraging a lifelong love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Friends Council on Education (FCE)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten is $6,600.00 per year. Pre-K Tuition varies from 320.00 to 440.00 per month. Childcare varies from $280.00 to $880.00 per month. Weekly payment options are available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Eaby|
- 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Ages 8 weeks through kindergarten.
- Full and half-day Childcare and Kindergarten.
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 day programs on a 10 acre campus.
- Kindergarten - age 5 by December 1
- Kindergarten bussing available.
- Before and After school care for children living in Octorara School District.
- We are a member of Keystone STARS
- We are licensed by Department of Public Welfare
- We accept CCIS subsidy
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParkesburgGrades: NS-PK | 65 students
2995 Cemetery Road
Parkesburg, PA 19365
AtglenGrades: PK-10 | 171 students
PO Box 279 795 Fallowfield Rd
Atglen, PA 19310
WesttownGrades: 6-12 | 31 students
1120 E. Street Rd
Westtown, PA 19395
West GroveGrades: PK-8 | 283 students
290 State Rd
West Grove, PA 19390
West GroveGrades: PK-K | 127 students
240 State Road
West Grove, PA 19390
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.