Grades: 3-12 | 33 students
- The George N. Hunt Campus School was established in 1982 for residential and day students with learning and behavior disorders, including ADD and ADHD, who have failed to succeed in their public schools.
- The School provides a highly structured, innovative learning environment with individualized programs designed to enhance each child's ability to learn.
- Individual and group therapy are included in the school day; an after-school program is also available for day students.
- Students are provided with a safe, comfortable environment where academic and social experiences can increase their sense of competency and self-esteem.
- The small student-to-teacher ratio facilitates positive academic and social growth and enables the students to learn under conditions which promote trust, understanding, acceptance, and most of all, respect.
- The School is organized into ungraded classrooms with each child being placed in the classroom that best meets his/her academic needs.
- An Individualized Education Program is designed for every child.
- This IEP includes goals from each discipline to provide a well-structured program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
MillburyGrades: 6-12 | 40 students
130 Elm St
Millbury, MA 01527
North DartmouthGrades: PK-12 | 44 students
1 Posa Pl
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
East WalpoleGrades: 3-12 | 74 students
300 Boston Providence Tpke
East Walpole, MA 02032
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.