Grades: PK-8 | 759 students
- Gesu Catholic School is a faith community in which students, Preschool to Grade 8, are encouraged to develop their intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, and physical gifts to their fullest potential.
- Students are taught Christian principles to guide them in making moral decisions as they live out their Christian role of service in the global community.
- Gesu Catholic School, founded in 1926 is proud of its heritage and hopeful about its future.
- Every member of the Gesu School staff has a strong commitment to meeting the developmental needs of the total child and allowing each child the opportunity to explore the potential God has given them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||759 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeachwoodGrades: K-8 | 188 students
3455 Norwood Road
Beachwood, OH 44122
ClevelandGrades: NS-12 | 1003 students
5000 Clubside Rd and 12465 County Line Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
Cleveland HeightsGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Gates MillsGrades: PK-12 | 653 students
34001 Cedar Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040
ClevelandGrades: 7-12 | 126 students
27200 Emery Road
Cleveland, OH 44128
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.