Grades: PK-K | 38 students
- Opened in 1980 as a community outreach by Gethsemane Lutheran Church, Play and Learn is a non-profit child care center committed to providing quality early childhood care and education to children ages six weeks through ten years.
- Our goal is to provide your child with stimulating and enjoyable educational experiences in a loving, Christian environment.
- At Play and Learn, our primary concern is to provide quality Christian child care services at an affordable price to families with young children.
- We are proud of the contribution that each member of our staff makes in providing a safe and happy environment where young children are able to grow in mind, body and spirit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PowellGrades: PK-K | 50 students
284 S. Liberty St.
Powell, OH 43065
ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 1087 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 668 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ColumbusGrades: PK-5 | 64 students
8145 N High St
Columbus, OH 43235
ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 567 students
56 S. Columbia Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.