Grades: PK-K | 38 students
- Opened in 1980 as a community outreach by Gethsemane Lutheran Church, Play and Learn is a non-profit child care center committed to providing quality early childhood care and education to children ages six weeks through ten years.
- Our goal is to provide your child with stimulating and enjoyable educational experiences in a loving, Christian environment.
- At Play and Learn, our primary concern is to provide quality Christian child care services at an affordable price to families with young children.
- We are proud of the contribution that each member of our staff makes in providing a safe and happy environment where young children are able to grow in mind, body and spirit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 668 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ColumbusGrades: PK-5 | 64 students
8145 N High St
Columbus, OH 43235
ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 567 students
56 S. Columbia Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
ColumbusGrades: K | 12 students
5100 Karl Road
Columbus, OH 43229
PowellGrades: PK-K | 50 students
284 S. Liberty St.
Powell, OH 43065
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.